Denon have let us know there is a brand new firmware update for the Denon DN-MC6000, bringing with it a whole host of new features. The update includes a whole host of goodies including slider, fader and volume response time improvements as well as improvements to the mic.
Ducking depth and ducking release time is now much faster and in line with the new MC3000. We’re thankful for these improvements, especially the response times.
• Improved MIDI transmission in INT_MIX mode for all Slider/Fader/Volume request.
• Modified ducking Specification.
Previous Plug In’s included with Current version
• Improved pitch slider curve is linear.
• Improved touch sensitivity on both decks are set to default setting automatically after updating.
• Fixed random software/hardware freeze over MIDI communication
• Improved the function to choose Jog Interval Time (3ms-20ms).
• DN-MC6000 supported Traktor 2 Pro
– Add Sample Deck control function.
– Add Loop Recorder control function.
You can grab the new firmware update for the DN-MC6000 Directly from Denon here.