We managed to get our hands on the gorgeous Pioneer DJM 350 2 channel mixer in white and it sure is a lovely piece of kit. This entry level mixer looks amazing with its flush buttons and bright white finish but best of all it allows easy recording of your mixes in real time and the ability to record from auxiliary inputs.
No longer do you need a whole bunch of wires and a laptop to record your mixes, you can record straight to USB with this mixer and its a feature we love.
In our video review we take a closer look at this mixer, showing off its features as well as why you should pick one up!
Please remember to subscribe to HOTDJGEAR , leaves comments on our video and pass on to other DJs.
• 48 kHz / 24-bit Digital Signal Processor
• Built-In USB Wav Recorder With Track Marks
• Gate, Crush, Filter & Jet FX
• Mic/Aux Input With 2-Band EQ
• Crossfader Curve Adjustment
• Crossfader Start
• 3-Band Isolator Channel EQ