Allen & Heath launch a new 2 channel mixer, that looks set to become one of the best selling, budget, high end mixers!
With an RRP of £249, this WILL be a mixer on DJs wish lists this year, as this mixer has everything a bedroom/bar/club DJ needs.
First off, its built by Allen & Heath! This doesn’t need explaining, you know the build and sound quality will be second to none. On the faceplate, you’ve got 2 channels, with a full cut three band EQ per channel, cross fader curve (for those scratch DJs) and the legendary VCF filter system giving you low-pass and high-pass filters, frequency sweep and resonance controls. All of this, and they’ve put a SEND & RETURN on there too, so you can hook up an effects unit too!
On the back, you’ve got the lot, XLR outs for the master and RCA’s for your BOOTH and RECORD out, a send & return, and also inputs for two line and two phono inputs.
• 2 stereo channels with dual phono/line inputs
• Phono inputs can be configured to be line level
• VCF system offering low-pass and high-pass filters, frequency sweep and resonance controls
• 3 band full cut EQ
• Soft-switched, FET-controlled external effects loop
• +18dB pro standard headroom and low audio distortion
• +25dBu maximum output level
• Main mix output on balanced XLR
• Accurate signal monitoring with 10-segment LED meters
• Cue mix control, and cue to master switch
• Dedicated local monitor output (booth output)
• Record output
• MIC input on balanced XLR, with 2 band EQ
• Crossfader curve switch
• UV sensitive ink screen for improved low light legibility
• Same high quality components as all other Xone mixers
• Universal voltage external power supply